- Documentation Overview
- GETTING STARTED
- Advanced Editor
- CUSTOM HTML
- Build a Theme Using Custom HTML
- Site & Player Sizing
- Add 3rd Party Commenting Systems Using Custom HTML
OUT OF THE BOX CUSTOMIZATIONS
- Storefront - Basic Style Options
- Storefront - DVD Thumbnails
- Basic Themes - Defined Playlist for Playback Pages
- Basic Themes - Large Player
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: About & Video List
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: Category Lists
- Basic Rotator - Change Number of Featured Videos
- Customizing Page Text for Default Sections
- All Themes - Category Filtering Samples
- All Themes - Loop Background Video
- Basic Themes - Remove Subscribe & Podcast Options
- Basic Themes - Remove Comments
- SITE DOMAIN
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- SITE SECURITY / PRIVACY
- LOCALIZATION - FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- Comment Tool
- Site Name, Description, & Favicon
- In-Document Section Links
- VIDEO HOSTING
- ADD VIDEOS
- EDIT VIDEOS
- VIDEO ORGANIZATION
- SHARE VIDEOS
- VIDEO EMBEDS
- VIDEO PLAYER
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE VIDEOS
- VIDEO ANALYTICS
LEAD GENERATION (LEADWALL)
- NEW Contact Capture & Management Update
- Leadwall Overview
- Set Up a Leadwall Form
- Add and Customize Leadwall Fields
- Add and Remove Leadwall Videos
- Add a Video Preview
- Postroll Leadwall Form
- Lead Email Verification
- Lead Reporting & Data
- Track Email Embed Video Engagement
- Bypass Leadwall by Email Identification
- Leadwall Design & Customization Options
- Send Leads to Your CRM tool
VIDEO SUBSCRIPTIONS (PAYWALL)
- Paywall Overview
- How to set up Paywall
- Terms & Conditions
- Managing Subscribers
- Bulk Subscription - Payment Bypass
- Bulk Subscription - Account Creation Process
- Payment Collection via Stripe
- Coupons Setup
- Coupon Reporting
- Processing a Paywall Cancellation
- Sales Tax
- VIDEO TRAINING (PRIVATE SITE)
- VIDEO TRAINING
- CONTACT MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- ASK VIDCASTER SUPPORT
- SUPPORTED BROWSERS
How to Connect Act-On to Vidcaster
Use the below three step process to connect Vidcaster to your Act-On marketing automation solution to nurture leads.
1) Create a new form with desired lead fields
2) Get necessary Act-On parameteres to connect Vidcaster
3) Connect to Vidcaster
1) Create a new form with desired lead fields
In your Act-On account, create a new Leadwall form by selecting Library > Forms
In the following window, click '+New'
This will load a Act-On form builder that has three steps.
Step One of Form Builder: Add Form Fields
**Important Note About Default Fields** The default Act-On fields “First Name”, “Last Name”, and “E-mail Address” are default fields placed by Act-On and are automatically mapped by the Vidcaster system. (i.e. no additional setup necessary if using only these default fields).
To add additional fields to the default fields, hover over a section to expose actions, click ‘New’
In this example, we want to add a company field. Select the ‘Title, Dept, Company Field’ option.
In the editor, the ‘Data Field Names’ are the fields that will map to Vidcaster, so ensure you use the same field name in Act-On as you’d like to use in Vidcaster.
You can also validate that you will be using the correct field names by using the Form Field Name dispay on Step 3 of setup to map the Vidcaster Leadwall Field name to sync with Act-On.
Step Two of Act-On Form Builder: After you have added all fields that will be in your Vidcaster Leadwall form, click ‘Next’ to give your new form a title. You can ignore the remaining fields in the Settings step. In this example, we're calling it MyNewForm. Then, click ‘Next’.
Step Three of Act-On Form Builder: Review the Form Field Names to map your Vidcaster Leadwall Field name to sync with Act-On. (shown above)
2) Get Act-On Parameters For Vidcaster Leadwall Connector
Click on Account > External Posts
Now click on Get Form Post URL. Then, Select MyNewForm and give this a tag and click 'Create'
Now copy the URL corresponding to MyNewForm.
3) Setup in Vidcaster Leadwall
All of the information we need is in the URL we grabbed from Act-On. We'll need the following variables:
- extPostURL: http://vidcaster-sbx.actonservice.com/acton/eform/12776/0003/d-ext-0001
The next two variables are embedded in the "extPostURL":
- aoServerContext: vidcaster-sbx.actonservice.com
- aoAccountID: 12776
Turn on your Act-On connector by checking the box. Please contact email@example.com if you don’t see this option.
Place the values into the Act-On add-on in the Leadwall connector and ‘Save’.
You are now ready to begin passing leads from your Vidcaster account into Act-On for lead nurturing!
If you have any questions, or would like to get the ActOn Connector setup in your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org