- Documentation Overview
- GETTING STARTED
- Advanced Editor
- CUSTOM HTML
- Build a Theme Using Custom HTML
- Site & Player Sizing
- Add 3rd Party Commenting Systems Using Custom HTML
OUT OF THE BOX CUSTOMIZATIONS
- Storefront - Basic Style Options
- Storefront - DVD Thumbnails
- Basic Themes - Defined Playlist for Playback Pages
- Basic Themes - Large Player
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: About & Video List
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: Category Lists
- Basic Rotator - Change Number of Featured Videos
- Customizing Page Text for Default Sections
- All Themes - Category Filtering Samples
- All Themes - Loop Background Video
- Basic Themes - Remove Subscribe & Podcast Options
- Basic Themes - Remove Comments
- SITE DOMAIN
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- SITE SECURITY / PRIVACY
- LOCALIZATION - FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- Comment Tool
- Site Name, Description, & Favicon
- In-Document Section Links
- VIDEO HOSTING
- ADD VIDEOS
- EDIT VIDEOS
- VIDEO ORGANIZATION
- SHARE VIDEOS
- VIDEO EMBEDS
- VIDEO PLAYER
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE VIDEOS
- VIDEO ANALYTICS
LEAD GENERATION (LEADWALL)
- NEW Contact Capture & Management Update
- Leadwall Overview
- Set Up a Leadwall Form
- Add and Customize Leadwall Fields
- Add and Remove Leadwall Videos
- Add a Video Preview
- Postroll Leadwall Form
- Lead Email Verification
- Lead Reporting & Data
- Track Email Embed Video Engagement
- Bypass Leadwall by Email Identification
- Leadwall Design & Customization Options
- Send Leads to Your CRM tool
VIDEO SUBSCRIPTIONS (PAYWALL)
- Paywall Overview
- How to set up Paywall
- Terms & Conditions
- Managing Subscribers
- Bulk Subscription - Payment Bypass
- Bulk Subscription - Account Creation Process
- Payment Collection via Stripe
- Coupons Setup
- Coupon Reporting
- Processing a Paywall Cancellation
- Sales Tax
- VIDEO TRAINING (PRIVATE SITE)
- VIDEO TRAINING
- CONTACT MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- ASK VIDCASTER SUPPORT
- SUPPORTED BROWSERS
Lead Email Verification
To help you best manage your sales teams time, Vidcaster has basic perimeters to verify that an email address is in a valid format. If the email doesn't pass Vidcaster verification criteria below, a viewer sees an error message.
Vidcaster Email Verification Criteria
- Must have an @ sign.
- Cannot contain a space or any non-alphanumeric characters other than a period ( . ) or a hyphen ( - )
- Underscores ( _ ) and percentages ( % ) are allowed before the @ sign.
- Must have characters before and after the @ sign.
- Characters after the @ sign must be followed by a period and two to four alphanumeric characters.
BriteVerify Email Verification
As an extra measure to Vidcaster's verification, add BriteVerify to your Leadwall forms to force responses to include a real email address. Upon submitting the form, BriteVerify quickly pings the email's server to confirm the address does exist. If the email is fake, the viewer will see an error in the form. If the email is real, the viewer will gain access to the video.
Set Up BriteVerify in your account
1) Contact Vidcaster's Support Team at email@example.com to add the feature to your account. BriteVerify does not come with your account out of the box because it incurs 3rd party fees and we want to confirm each customer is aware these fees will be invoiced.
2) Once added, go to the *Leadwall* page, under the *Videos* tab. Click the *Apps* Tab.
3) Click to activate BriteVerify.
BriteVerify charges $0.01 per verification.
Upon activating the feature within your account, Vidcaster will issue quarterly invoices with the associated charges.
*BriteVerify is an additional feature of the Vidcaster platform. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss adding it to your account.