- Documentation Overview
- GETTING STARTED
- Advanced Editor
- CUSTOM HTML
- Build a Theme Using Custom HTML
- Site & Player Sizing
- Add 3rd Party Commenting Systems Using Custom HTML
OUT OF THE BOX CUSTOMIZATIONS
- Storefront - Basic Style Options
- Storefront - DVD Thumbnails
- Basic Themes - Defined Playlist for Playback Pages
- Basic Themes - Large Player
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: About & Video List
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: Category Lists
- Basic Rotator - Change Number of Featured Videos
- Customizing Page Text for Default Sections
- All Themes - Category Filtering Samples
- All Themes - Loop Background Video
- Basic Themes - Remove Subscribe & Podcast Options
- Basic Themes - Remove Comments
- SITE DOMAIN
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- SITE SECURITY / PRIVACY
- LOCALIZATION - FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- Comment Tool
- Site Name, Description, & Favicon
- In-Document Section Links
- VIDEO HOSTING
- ADD VIDEOS
- EDIT VIDEOS
- VIDEO ORGANIZATION
- SHARE VIDEOS
- VIDEO EMBEDS
- VIDEO PLAYER
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE VIDEOS
- VIDEO ANALYTICS
LEAD GENERATION (LEADWALL)
- NEW Contact Capture & Management Update
- Leadwall Overview
- Set Up a Leadwall Form
- Add and Customize Leadwall Fields
- Add and Remove Leadwall Videos
- Add a Video Preview
- Postroll Leadwall Form
- Lead Email Verification
- Lead Reporting & Data
- Track Email Embed Video Engagement
- Bypass Leadwall by Email Identification
- Leadwall Design & Customization Options
- Send Leads to Your CRM tool
VIDEO SUBSCRIPTIONS (PAYWALL)
- Paywall Overview
- How to set up Paywall
- Terms & Conditions
- Managing Subscribers
- Bulk Subscription - Payment Bypass
- Bulk Subscription - Account Creation Process
- Payment Collection via Stripe
- Coupons Setup
- Coupon Reporting
- Processing a Paywall Cancellation
- Sales Tax
- VIDEO TRAINING (PRIVATE SITE)
- VIDEO TRAINING
- CONTACT MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- ASK VIDCASTER SUPPORT
- SUPPORTED BROWSERS
Admin users are the people who have access to your Vidcaster account. They can upload videos, change settings, distribute videos to social channels, and so on. Vidcaster allows you to have 50 Admin users out-of-the-box with the Marketer and Educator plans. To see your account's Admin users, go to the Settings tab and click on Users.
There are two different Admin user rights, Site Owner, or not. The Site Owner has two differences:
- They are the only one who can delete an Admin user.
- If you are on credit card billing, only the Site Owner can access all billing information.
How to add Admin users
- Go to the Settings tab and select Users.
- If you are using the Private Site feature, click on Admin. For everyone else, Admin should be the only option.
- Click the blue button at the top, "Invite New Admin".
- Enter the email of the person you would like to add. Click "Send Invitation" and we will send them an email with an activation link for their account.
- Once the new Admin user has activated their account with the emailed link, they can create a password and add their name.
How to delete Admin users
Only the Site Owner can delete an Admin user. Once logged in, the Site Owner will see an "X" next to each Admin. Click the "X" and you will be prompted to delete the user. If you are not sure who the Site Owner is, any Admin can log in and check the Users tab under Settings. "Site Owner" will be displayed clearly for all Admin to see.
How to change the Site Owner
To change the Site Owner, the current Site Owner, or established account contact with Vidcaster, needs to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the account URL and the email of the new Site Owner.