- Documentation Overview
- GETTING STARTED
- Advanced Editor
- CUSTOM HTML
- Build a Theme Using Custom HTML
- Site & Player Sizing
- Add 3rd Party Commenting Systems Using Custom HTML
OUT OF THE BOX CUSTOMIZATIONS
- Storefront - Basic Style Options
- Storefront - DVD Thumbnails
- Basic Themes - Defined Playlist for Playback Pages
- Basic Themes - Large Player
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: About & Video List
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: Category Lists
- Basic Rotator - Change Number of Featured Videos
- Customizing Page Text for Default Sections
- All Themes - Category Filtering Samples
- All Themes - Loop Background Video
- Basic Themes - Remove Subscribe & Podcast Options
- Basic Themes - Remove Comments
- SITE DOMAIN
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- SITE SECURITY / PRIVACY
- LOCALIZATION - FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- Comment Tool
- Site Name, Description, & Favicon
- In-Document Section Links
- VIDEO HOSTING
- ADD VIDEOS
- EDIT VIDEOS
- VIDEO ORGANIZATION
- SHARE VIDEOS
- VIDEO EMBEDS
- VIDEO PLAYER
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE VIDEOS
- VIDEO ANALYTICS
LEAD GENERATION (LEADWALL)
- NEW Contact Capture & Management Update
- Leadwall Overview
- Set Up a Leadwall Form
- Add and Customize Leadwall Fields
- Add and Remove Leadwall Videos
- Add a Video Preview
- Postroll Leadwall Form
- Lead Email Verification
- Lead Reporting & Data
- Track Email Embed Video Engagement
- Bypass Leadwall by Email Identification
- Leadwall Design & Customization Options
- Send Leads to Your CRM tool
VIDEO SUBSCRIPTIONS (PAYWALL)
- Paywall Overview
- How to set up Paywall
- Terms & Conditions
- Managing Subscribers
- Bulk Subscription - Payment Bypass
- Bulk Subscription - Account Creation Process
- Payment Collection via Stripe
- Coupons Setup
- Coupon Reporting
- Processing a Paywall Cancellation
- Sales Tax
- VIDEO TRAINING (PRIVATE SITE)
- VIDEO TRAINING
- CONTACT MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- ASK VIDCASTER SUPPORT
- SUPPORTED BROWSERS
Add and Remove Leadwall Videos
It’s simple to manage which videos are placed under the in-video Leadwall form that asks your viewers for basic contact information in order to view a video.
Each Leadwall form has it’s own dedicated playlist, or list of videos. There are 3 different ways to access the playlist to manage which videos are placed under the Leadwall gate.
3 Ways to Access Your Leadwall Playlist to Add or Remove Videos
1) Leadwall Form Builder
After you’ve saved your Leadwall form, at the top of your form editor, click ‘Select videos to use this Leadwall”.
2) Leadwall Form Summary
Within the Summary Tab of the Leadwall page, click “Manage This Leadwall’s Videos”.
3) Playlist Page
Go directly to the Playlist page by clicking on the Videos tab and selecting Playlists. On the left navigation of the Playlist page, you will see the Leadwall section with your Leadwall forms listed.
Add or Remove Videos from the Leadwall Playlist
Once you have arrived on the ‘Manage Playlist’ page, find the Leadwall Videos section on the left navigation and select the Leadwall form to add or remove videos. You can search for a particular video by category, using the search bar to find a video by title or use the pagination to scroll through all videos.
To Add a Video to a Leadwall, find the video you want in the Not Featured section and click Add.
To Remove a Video from a Leadwall, find the video you want in the Featured section and click Remove.
The Featured videos section lists the videos that have been placed under that Leadwall form gate.
The Not Featured videos are the remainder of your video library that has not yet been gated by a Leadwall form.
Tip: You can place as many videos as you’d like under a Leadwall form. Once a contact fills out a Leadwall form on one video, it grants them access to all videos under that Leadwall. You can track the engagement of a contact in their contact profile.
Tip: Want to turn off a Leadwall form on all videos? Visit the Deactivate a Leadwall form tutorial.