- Documentation Overview
- GETTING STARTED
- Advanced Editor
- CUSTOM HTML
- Build a Theme Using Custom HTML
- Site & Player Sizing
- Add 3rd Party Commenting Systems Using Custom HTML
OUT OF THE BOX CUSTOMIZATIONS
- Storefront - Basic Style Options
- Storefront - DVD Thumbnails
- Basic Themes - Defined Playlist for Playback Pages
- Basic Themes - Large Player
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: About & Video List
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: Category Lists
- Basic Rotator - Change Number of Featured Videos
- Customizing Page Text for Default Sections
- All Themes - Category Filtering Samples
- All Themes - Loop Background Video
- Basic Themes - Remove Subscribe & Podcast Options
- Basic Themes - Remove Comments
- SITE DOMAIN
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- SITE SECURITY / PRIVACY
- LOCALIZATION - FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- Comment Tool
- Site Name, Description, & Favicon
- In-Document Section Links
- VIDEO HOSTING
- ADD VIDEOS
- EDIT VIDEOS
- VIDEO ORGANIZATION
- SHARE VIDEOS
- VIDEO EMBEDS
- VIDEO PLAYER
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE VIDEOS
- VIDEO ANALYTICS
LEAD GENERATION (LEADWALL)
- NEW Contact Capture & Management Update
- Leadwall Overview
- Set Up a Leadwall Form
- Add and Customize Leadwall Fields
- Add and Remove Leadwall Videos
- Add a Video Preview
- Postroll Leadwall Form
- Lead Email Verification
- Lead Reporting & Data
- Track Email Embed Video Engagement
- Bypass Leadwall by Email Identification
- Leadwall Design & Customization Options
- Send Leads to Your CRM tool
VIDEO SUBSCRIPTIONS (PAYWALL)
- Paywall Overview
- How to set up Paywall
- Terms & Conditions
- Managing Subscribers
- Bulk Subscription - Payment Bypass
- Bulk Subscription - Account Creation Process
- Payment Collection via Stripe
- Coupons Setup
- Coupon Reporting
- Processing a Paywall Cancellation
- Sales Tax
- VIDEO TRAINING (PRIVATE SITE)
- VIDEO TRAINING
- CONTACT MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- ASK VIDCASTER SUPPORT
- SUPPORTED BROWSERS
Subcategories allow you to further group your content into a subsection of a parent category of your choice, or as a subgroup under all categories.
Please note: Subcategories are currently only available on the Endeavor theme. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enable subcategories in your site.
To add a new Subcategory:
1. In your dashboard, go to the ‘Theme Editor’, then the ‘Themes’ options and select the Endeavor theme.
2. In your dashboard, click ‘Manage Videos’, then ‘Categories’ to see the ‘Add a New Subcategory’ button. If you do not see this option, please email email@example.com.
3. Click ‘Add a New Subcategory’
4. Select if you would like the Subcategory to be exclusive under one parent Category OR a Subcategory of all Categories.
5. Complete the Subcategory form with the title, url, image, description and secondary content block about the Subcategory.
6. Click ‘Save’.
You will now have the option to add videos to a Subcategory in either the ‘Edit Video’ page or in the ‘Manage Videos’ by taking an action to move the videos into a Category and then into the available Subcategory.
Organize & order your Subcategory videos:
Once your videos have been placed in a Subcategory, you can arrange the displayed order of the first 10 videos in each Subcategory.
To organize Subcategory videos:
1. In your dashboard, click ‘Videos’ and then ‘Playlists’.
2. Select the Category you wish to organize and click the arrow to display the available subcategories. Then the videos will appear in the right column.
3. Simply drag and drop the videos in order using the ‘Drag’ feature to the left of each video thumbnail. Each ‘Drag’ will be saved automatically and you will see a confirmation message at the top of the page.