- Documentation Overview
- GETTING STARTED
- Advanced Editor
- CUSTOM HTML
- Build a Theme Using Custom HTML
- Site & Player Sizing
- Add 3rd Party Commenting Systems Using Custom HTML
OUT OF THE BOX CUSTOMIZATIONS
- Storefront - Basic Style Options
- Storefront - DVD Thumbnails
- Basic Themes - Defined Playlist for Playback Pages
- Basic Themes - Large Player
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: About & Video List
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: Category Lists
- Basic Rotator - Change Number of Featured Videos
- Customizing Page Text for Default Sections
- All Themes - Category Filtering Samples
- All Themes - Loop Background Video
- Basic Themes - Remove Subscribe & Podcast Options
- Basic Themes - Remove Comments
- SITE DOMAIN
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- SITE SECURITY / PRIVACY
- LOCALIZATION - FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- Comment Tool
- Site Name, Description, & Favicon
- In-Document Section Links
- VIDEO HOSTING
- ADD VIDEOS
- EDIT VIDEOS
- VIDEO ORGANIZATION
- SHARE VIDEOS
- VIDEO EMBEDS
- VIDEO PLAYER
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE VIDEOS
- VIDEO ANALYTICS
LEAD GENERATION (LEADWALL)
- NEW Contact Capture & Management Update
- Leadwall Overview
- Set Up a Leadwall Form
- Add and Customize Leadwall Fields
- Add and Remove Leadwall Videos
- Add a Video Preview
- Postroll Leadwall Form
- Lead Email Verification
- Lead Reporting & Data
- Track Email Embed Video Engagement
- Bypass Leadwall by Email Identification
- Leadwall Design & Customization Options
- Send Leads to Your CRM tool
VIDEO SUBSCRIPTIONS (PAYWALL)
- Paywall Overview
- How to set up Paywall
- Terms & Conditions
- Managing Subscribers
- Bulk Subscription - Payment Bypass
- Bulk Subscription - Account Creation Process
- Payment Collection via Stripe
- Coupons Setup
- Coupon Reporting
- Processing a Paywall Cancellation
- Sales Tax
- VIDEO TRAINING (PRIVATE SITE)
- VIDEO TRAINING
- CONTACT MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- ASK VIDCASTER SUPPORT
- SUPPORTED BROWSERS
Upload Videos in a Foreign Language
When localization is enabled in your account, you have two ways to add video content in foreign languages, with or without an associated english video version.
Option One: Upload foreign language video associated with an english video
If you have created different language versions of the same video, follow these instructions to easily manage metadata, organization, and engagement.
1) Upload the English version video by clicking the red 'Add a New Video' button. Follow the normal upload process and then edit the metadata for the video.
2) On the Edit Video Page, click on the localization button in the upper right corner.
3) Then select the language of the video you want to upload next.
4) Then, upload that foreign language video version using the Vidcaster uploader.
5) Once the video is uploaded, you can edit the metadata for that version of video. This is the metadata that will display with the foreign language video when the language is selected via the Vidcaster dropdown or the language of the viewer is identified by the browsers cookie.
After the initial upload, you can go back to edit the foreign language video metadata or delete the video by clicking back on the Language button to access a list of uploaded video languages.
Option Two: Upload Foreign Language Video without an English Version
If you have videos in a foreign language that does not have an associated English version, follow these steps. Using this upload method will enable your viewers to view and access the content when they have selected the proper language dropdown or their browser cookie identifies that language.
1) Upload a view via the 'Add a New Video' button and Vidcaster uploader.
2) On the Edit Video page, insert and save the foreign language metadata.
3) Then follow the same steps as listed above to select the foreign language uploader and reupload the video and foreign language metatdata.To learn more about localization, contact email@example.com to upgrade your account.