- Documentation Overview
- GETTING STARTED
- Advanced Editor
- CUSTOM HTML
- Build a Theme Using Custom HTML
- Site & Player Sizing
- Add 3rd Party Commenting Systems Using Custom HTML
OUT OF THE BOX CUSTOMIZATIONS
- Storefront - Basic Style Options
- Storefront - DVD Thumbnails
- Basic Themes - Defined Playlist for Playback Pages
- Basic Themes - Large Player
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: About & Video List
- Basic Rotator - Main Index: Category Lists
- Basic Rotator - Change Number of Featured Videos
- Customizing Page Text for Default Sections
- All Themes - Category Filtering Samples
- All Themes - Loop Background Video
- Basic Themes - Remove Subscribe & Podcast Options
- Basic Themes - Remove Comments
- SITE DOMAIN
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- SITE SECURITY / PRIVACY
- LOCALIZATION - FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- Comment Tool
- Site Name, Description, & Favicon
- In-Document Section Links
- VIDEO HOSTING
- ADD VIDEOS
- EDIT VIDEOS
- VIDEO ORGANIZATION
- SHARE VIDEOS
- VIDEO EMBEDS
- VIDEO PLAYER
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE VIDEOS
- VIDEO ANALYTICS
LEAD GENERATION (LEADWALL)
- NEW Contact Capture & Management Update
- Leadwall Overview
- Set Up a Leadwall Form
- Add and Customize Leadwall Fields
- Add and Remove Leadwall Videos
- Add a Video Preview
- Postroll Leadwall Form
- Lead Email Verification
- Lead Reporting & Data
- Track Email Embed Video Engagement
- Bypass Leadwall by Email Identification
- Leadwall Design & Customization Options
- Send Leads to Your CRM tool
VIDEO SUBSCRIPTIONS (PAYWALL)
- Paywall Overview
- How to set up Paywall
- Terms & Conditions
- Managing Subscribers
- Bulk Subscription - Payment Bypass
- Bulk Subscription - Account Creation Process
- Payment Collection via Stripe
- Coupons Setup
- Coupon Reporting
- Processing a Paywall Cancellation
- Sales Tax
- VIDEO TRAINING (PRIVATE SITE)
- VIDEO TRAINING
- CONTACT MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- ASK VIDCASTER SUPPORT
- SUPPORTED BROWSERS
For each video, you can either select a frame from your content or upload a custom image for your thumbnail display. The default thumbnail is the first frame (00:00 timestamp) of your video uploaded.
Select a Thumbnail
1. In the Edit Video page, click the Thumbnail button located under the video preview. This will open up the Thumbnail Editor.
2. In the video preview, play or scroll through your content to select a freeze frame. Once you've selected the desired frame, pause the video and click "Select Frame".
3. Your thumbnail will be automatically saved, the Editor will close, and a green confirmation message will appear on the Edit Video page.
Upload a Thumbnail
1. To the right of the video preview in the Thumbnail Editor, click Choose File to find a JPEG or PNG image to use as your thumbnail. The recommended image size is 960 x 540 pixels.
2. Once the image is uploaded, click Upload Thumbnail.
3. Your thumbnail will be automatically saved and a green confirmation message will appear on the Thumbnail Editor window with a preview of your new Thumbnail.
Upload a DVD Thumbnail
The DVD Thumbnail for Storefront creates a Netflix-like experience for your viewers. Learn more about it on this doc for the Storefront theme and then contact email@example.com to activate the feature in your account (at no additional charge).
1. Once enabled, go to the Edit Video page for the thumbnail you wish to update.
2. Click the ‘Thumbnail’ button to open the thumbnail editor.
3. Use the new option to ‘upload thumbnail’ and select the image file from your computer to upload. **Please note that the DVD Thumbnail option requires a thumbnail upload for all videos, if no thumbnail is present, the thumbnail will display as grey gradient.
4. Save your new uploaded thumbnail and it will be automatically updated for your viewers (as long as your video is public).